Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Walking Miracle Part Four

If you haven't read parts one through three, please be sure to scroll down and read them first. Here is part four of my husband's miracle testimony to the merciful, healing power of our God.

I remember being awakened in the middle of the night often to the sound of people yelling, "Clear!!" or other commotion's involving life threatening emergencies. I was always relieved to open my eyes and realize that I was still alive. I would hear the rescue helicopters landing and I would thank God each time because I knew that at least I was past that point. At the same time they were having difficulty keeping me on life support. I had developed clinical pneumonia and other complications, which is quite common. My lungs were filling up with secretions and almost completely collapsed. It appeared as if I was standing at the end of my life on a slippery stone. But God was faithful to His word and I was learning more about my redemption every day. One of my aunts visited me and had with her a couple of audio series booklets taught by Kenneth E. Hagin. The titles of the two tape series were “Healing Belongs To Us” and “God's Medicine”. These teachings dramatically strengthened my faith! I would listen to them a lot during the day and at night I would listen to music playing continually with lyrics that were from scriptures on healing. I was constantly being fed God's word which is a miracle cure, actual medicine for any type of infirmity or disease (Proverbs 4:20-22). I learned that Jesus laid down His life not only to free us from sin but also from infirmity and sickness (Matthew 8:17 & 1 Peter 2:24). Not only did I recover my lung capacity but something miraculous was just on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment