Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taking A Few Days Off

I haven't posted in a few days - I'm finally getting to the point of relaxation during Christmas. For those of us who work AND are keepers of our homes, taking a few days off requires a fair amount of preparation! In just 8 days my husband and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary and since we had the excitement of getting married on New Year's Eve, I always get a few days off on our anniversary as well. It almost works out like having an extra vacation every year.

During my time off I hope to work on my jewelry beading some more. I've received some new beads for Christmas from one of my church/blogging buddies and I'm going to do some blog hunting for other jewelry makers. If you know of any good ones, I'd love to get the links! I'm also inspired by my friend at Diddle Daddle Designs to try out crocheting. My mom has always told me how easy it is and when I see T's ideas, it makes me want to give it a go! I'm also hoping to catch up on my Parelli Natural Horsemanship studies. I have several DVD's to catch up on from the Parelli's savvy club. Maybe I'll get some new pictures of my horse and I playing at Parelli that I can post for all to see. If any of you know any good Parelli bloggers, send me those links too! I'm just getting to know everyone.

Enjoy your Christmas holiday, enjoy your time off, enjoy your family, enjoy catching up, and enjoy JESUS!

1 comment:

  1. A little early but this way I don't forget, Happy Anniversary to you and Jeremy. That 3 years has flown by. I like the "Have You Been Wondering Clip" on the sidebar. What a great idea? After we get back home, I want to put that on my blog too. You just never know who may click on it. Crocheting is really not difficult, very relaxing too. I would be glad to show you sometime. Maybe a "bring your own craft" day is in order. Love you.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete