Monday, March 16, 2009

My First Guest Post


My dear sister-in-law Laryssa at Heaven in the Home has invited me to be her guest today. Please be sure and stop by to read my post on Discerning His Body. Here's a little tease to make sure you don't forget...

"It’s exciting to me to be guest posting for my wonderful sis in law today. It’s a privilege! At my blog, Living To Worship, I have written several times about modest dress. It’s so often misconstrued and misunderstood. Ranking right up there in that misunderstood, misconstrued category is healthy living. Isn’t it amazing that something that should be so simple has become so complicated? It seems to be dominated by either harsh, extreme rules that no one can consistently follow, OR such liberalism that all vision of health and chastity is lost. I want to try impart something of the things I’ve learned in my young life (I just turned 26 last Monday, March 9th!) that have helped me to become very disciplined and very free at the same time."

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST!!! Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment